Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recent ongoings blog...

Just a general blog tonight about whats been going on with me.

with work back in full swing, i dont have a lot of free time for cards here at home really.

last weekend i went and picked up this sweet three-shelf book case at Target for $20. Works really well for housing my Topps Heritage Sets:

Photobucket

the 2011 retail you see has yet to be ripped, which i still have to do and put my set together for this year. Here is a better pic of the 2011 Heritage Hoard:

Photobucket

i have to put together the black border set, as well as all three tint sets, so it's gonna be a loooooooong road to finish this years set! ha im just glad i have no interest in any of the chrome cards that Topps makes for the Heritage line.

i also hit Target today and landed these:

Photobucket

i doubt i will be making this set, but it would be nice to pull a notable on-card auto. since this stash cost less then the cost of one hobby box, i figured id give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Man that is a lot of wax to rip! I like your binder in the bookshelf setup, I have something very similar in my office/card room. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete