Friday, January 27, 2012

It's been two years since my diagnosis

hard to imagine its been two years since i was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. still hard to type that out. each day is a daily struggle. some days are better then others.

i am fortunate (i suppose?) that i have what they call strong will power. i do not eat what i am not supposed to. i saw a picture of Paula Dean eating a rather large cheeseburger with bun and fries. i dont think i could eat that if you paid me to. strange to read i know, especially if youve know me for a period of time, back from my old life.

not sure there is much to this particular posting, but i felt like typing something about my two year "anniversary"

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that was some of the worst news you ever heard in your life. I congratulate you for sharing your experiences as many of us readers could be faced with news like/similar to what you experienced and in turn it could help us out.

    Good luck with the coming challenges and good luck on ripping some more Bretts!

    ReplyDelete